Wednesday, June 10, 2009

An introduction.


Self Portrait
Originally uploaded by scotsdc2000
First things first. I'm Scott, and I am not a professional photographer. I take pictures because it gives me something to do, and I enjoy it. Taking a picture is a simple thing that anyone can do. Photography in it's simplest form is using a camera to capture a moment in time, but it is also so much more. There is always something new to learn. There are as many ways to take a picture as there are subjects. This is what I love about photography.

The purpose of this blog is... well I haven't really figured that out yet. But I think that I'll be using it to share some of my photography. I might also talk about the gear I have, the gear I'm thinking of getting, or the gear I love to drool over. This is a learning process for me, so we'll see where it goes.

Now I'm not expecting many views, but if you are reading this, I sincerely thank you, and hope you enjoy it. Feedback on my photography or the blog itself is always welcome.

2 comments:

  1. Nice work on the blog, dude. The water droplets look professional-grade to me. You'll look back later and be very glad you started this!
    Good luck!

    Matt Robins

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Matt. I really appreciate that.

    ReplyDelete